Want natural solutions for your cold, flu or sleeping issues? Are you tired of over the counter or prescription manufactured drugs always being the only option for feeling better? Essential Oils are a natural remedy to improve your health and wellness.
Learn about the secrets only a few have known about for thousands of years. Essential Oils have been proven to help in healing, relaxation and beautification. There are even 188 references to essential oils in the bible. These natural solutions are becoming more common with health care practitioners as well.
Essential Oils are distilled from plants, bringing the best of Mother Nature into our home. This is a natural remedy that is organic and sustainable! Young Living Essential Oils are a far cry from the perfumed oils that you find in your local store. These oils are very carefully harvested and distilled to maintain their maximum potency and benefit.
Use these oils in a number of ways. The most common are:
- Inhale directly from the bottle
- Use a diffuser, Young Living has several great options
- Use with a humidifier. Sprinkle a few drops on a tissue or small cloth and place in front of the vapor.
- Pour hot water in a bowl, sprinkle in a few drops in. Then cover your head over the bowl (tent-like) and breathe deeply.
- Place a few drops on your hand or directly onto the desired application area
- Rub the oil in with a circular motion
- Internal Consumption
- Use in your cooking
- Add 1-2 drops into your water or milk
- Place a few drops in a capsule and swallow with water (you could add it to a capsule you already take daily if so desired)
- Drop directly onto your tongue and swallow. Be very careful with this one, many essential oils are too powerful to be used in this way.
There are many different oils available as single oils or blended with others.
Some of most popular for everyday use are:
These can all be found in the Everyday Oils Essential Oils Collection.
These oils are the perfect beginner kit. There are oils in this kit that are good for cooking, first aid, cleaning and more. See the Everyday Oils Booklet for more details.
Have you used these natural solutions in your home? Tell us how in the comments. We would love to hear your successes.