Is the state of your home overwhelming you?
The Clean Routine will help you:
- bring your home back in order,
- remove the frustration
- without hiring a maid or
- adding extra hours to your to-do list
Reclaim your house now with this easy to follow system in as little as 30 minutes a day.
Dear Ready For A Change,
You have a dream of having a beautiful, peaceful home; a place where you can relax and de-stress from the outside world.
Does this sound familiar?
- As soon as you walk in the house your happy mood disappears as you see dishes overflowing in the sink and a mess on the counter
- Your chore list for cleaning is so long you don’t know where to start
- Your mornings are rushed and hectic, you can’t recall a peaceful morning
- The kids constantly have to be reminded what to do next
- There are piles of laundry waiting to be done
- Clean laundry never makes it into the dresser
- You make excuses when someone wants to come over because there isn’t enough time to clean
- You hold marathon cleaning session only to have the house be messy again within a couple days
The Clean Routine
This system will introduce routines into your life. These routines will help you stay on track and accomplish the necessary items each day. Simply check them off as they are completed and then relax. Do a little at a time to keep your home in shape and retake those messy areas.
In the afternoon the routine will reference the chore lists. These lists break down the entire house into zones. Following these lists allow you to clean the entire house a little at a time, defeating overwhelm!
Are you ready to start bringing order to your home but want your family to help?
A whole section is devoted to kids. Your questions about kids chores will be answered.
- Are my kids ready for chores
- How to get the family involved
- What chores are appropriate
- Should they be paid for chores
- What can they learn from helping out around the house
- Instructions for completing the chores listed
This system is flexible to work no matter what your situation: apartment, house, single, married or family
Involve your family in caring for the home
Teach your kids valuable lessons
Start your home transformation with as little as 30 minutes a day
Start your day happy & relaxed
Learn to enjoy being home again
Bring order to your home today
Here is what you’ll get:
- Daily and weekly lists that will tell you exactly what to do and when -it’s so easy! Just print the lists and start using them
- Step by step instruction on how to use the lists and implement change in your home
- The entire house broken into zones, so you can do a little bit at a time
- The lists are fun, your children will love looking at the pictures and checking off their boxes
- Visual cues for each item to aid younger kids, folks who don’t read well, those with ADD, Asperger’s or autism, and just for fun
- Detailed explanations of the tasks in the appendix
- Your frequently asked questions – answered!
Not sure if this system is right for you? Here is a sneak peak at the Table of Contents: